We want to write a post dedicated to Life Coaches with niches.
Finding a suitable niche is tough for many Life Coaches and can create a lot of hand wringing and angst, which is why we devote a module to it on Coach the Life Coach Training.
We would like to get feedback from a minimum of 10, but up to 20 coaches who have nailed a tight niche.
We will then highlight them in the blog and also link to them sending some lovely Google juice and traffic.
If you have a really great niche then please let us know in the comments below.
Similarly, if you know somebody who has an amazing niche, please do let us know in the comments so we can contact them and ask them a couple of questions.
We want to show other Life Coaches the power of having a great niche and that it really is possible to reduce the amount of people you are prepared to work with and still make a great living and run a sustainable business.
Here are some examples to give you an idea of what we are looking for.
Life Coaches who only deal with….
- Doctors/Surgeons/Nurses etc
- Writers/authors and/or bloggers
- Retired people
- Pregnant women
- People in real estate
- Sales people
- Single working moms
- People suffering severe or even terminal illness
- Senior execs – but as a Life Coach and not just an executive coach
- People from the LGBT community
- Ex convicts
- People going through bankruptcy
- Specific religious groups
- People who work in one specific industry
- People in one specific minority group
- The super rich
- Other Life Coaches
- People with ADHD or even Asperger’s
- People with one specific issue such as confidence, public speaking, procrastination, productivity etc
- Relationship coaches
There are scores of niches so don’t presume that if yours or a Life Coach you know isn’t on the list that it doesn’t exist.
However, here are a few examples that aren’t really niches:
- People in transition (unless it’s a very specific transition, then it most certainly can be)
- Stress management coaches
- Coaches who only deal with either men or woman
- Coaches who only work with professionals
There you have it. hopefully you meet the criteria or know a great Life Coach who does and you can leave us a comment. Thanks!
Image Courtesy of Badly Drawn Dad